Life isn’t about finding yourself.
Life is about creating yourself.
What have I been up to in 2021?
Next to spending time on running my one-person company Ullizee-Inc (always more time than expected and hoped for), I feel gratified for having facilitated the learning process of 300+ people in various courses and workshops. In 25+ speaking engagements I have tried to share ideas and observations regarding different aspects of Scrum (check out my YouTube channel for recorded sessions).
Besides those ‘regular’ activities at least a few rocks got moved (small or big):
- Creating a dedicated website for my Scrum Glossary (with translations in 25 languages);
- Creating a dedicated website for the Scrum Values (with translations in 25 languages);
- Publication of the 3rd edition of my book “Scrum – A Pocket Guide“;
- Creating and facilitating various sessions of my new workshop “The value in the Scrum Values”;
- Creating and distributing a “Certificate of Gratitude” to all people having attended my courses or workshops in 2021.
Overall and despite these accomplishments, it’s been a more than challenging year as an independent Scrum Caretaker. Yet, I look forward to 2022 and uncovering more and more diverse ways to humanize the workplace with Scrum. It is my North Star, my infinite game. What is yours?