Life isn’t about finding yourself.
Life is about creating yourself.
What have I been up to in 2021?
Next to spending time on running my one-person company Ullizee-Inc (always more time than expected and hoped for), I feel gratified for having facilitated the learning process of 300+ people in various courses and workshops. In 25+ speaking engagements I have tried to share ideas and observations regarding different aspects of Scrum (check out my YouTube channel for recorded sessions).
Besides those ‘regular’ activities at least a few rocks got moved (small or big):
- Creating a dedicated website for my Scrum Glossary (with translations in 25 languages);
- Creating a dedicated website for the Scrum Values (with translations in 25 languages);
- Publication of the 3rd edition of my book “Scrum – A Pocket Guide“;
- Creating and facilitating various sessions of my new workshop “The value in the Scrum Values”;
- Creating and distributing a “Certificate of Gratitude” to all people having attended my courses or workshops in 2021.
Overall and despite these accomplishments, it’s been a more than challenging year as an independent Scrum Caretaker. Yet, I look forward to 2022 and uncovering more and more diverse ways to humanize the workplace with Scrum. It is my North Star, my infinite game. What is yours?
1 thought on “Rocks moved (small or big) in 2021 (besides other accomplishments)”
You inspire me with how your share all that is good in the world Gunther. You warm our hearts with your love & caretaking.