My new book “97 Things Every Scrum Practitioner Should Know” is now available.
In a Zoom Webinar I have read following Things from the book:
- article 4. Ken Schwaber – Scrum is simple. Just use it as is.
- article 28. James O. Coplien – Specialization is for insects
- article 30. Bas Vodde – Digital tools considered harmful: Jira
- article 33. James W. Grenning – Agile is more than sprinting
- article 58. Marcus Raitner – The court jester at the touchline
- article 69. Stijn Decneut – How human nature overcomplicates what is already complex
- article 84. Paul Oldfield – Networks and respect
- article 91. Bob Warfield – The “standing meeting”
- article 93. Jasper Lamers – Scrum events are rituals to ensure good harvest
- article 73. Daniel James Gullo – The effects of working from home
Thank you for watching. Thank you for the feedback. Thank you for being an inspiration to other Scrum practitioners.