In 2013 I accidentally created a book, “Scrum – A Pocket Guide” (subtitled: A Smart Travel Companion). Creating my book, accidentally or otherwise, had many unanticipated (mostly positive) consequences, for which I am very grateful.
In 2018 I deliberately evolved my Scrum travel companion into a second edition (available 2019). I am humbled to share that this second edition of “Scrum – A Pocket Guide” is now available worldwide in all major formats via diverse channels:
- Go to Amazon.com for a hard copy or the Kindle version.
- Go to Amazon.co.uk for a hard copy. Unless you are a UK customer, for the Kindle version you are referred to Amazon.com.
- Go to Amazon.de for a hard copy or the Kindle version.
- Go to Google Play for the e-Book.
- Go to Bol.com for a hard copy or e-Book.
For Belgian and Dutch readers:
- Go to Managementboek.nl for a hard copy or e-Book.
- Go to the webshop of the publishing house, Van Haren, for a hard copy, eBook or ePub.
And if no one of these work for you, check out Google.
independent Scrum Caretaker