The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for my Ullizee blog.
In 2012, there were 35 new posts, growing the total to 334 posts. There were 86 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 54 MB. That’s about 2 pictures per week.
The busiest day of the year was July 24th with 5,150 views. The most popular post that day was Holiday killer on the loose.
Note: this was due to the sad event of the shooting at the opening of the latest Batman movie, which ended up in lots of search requests pointing to my blog note. My blog note referred to a great comic on Batman, in which Batman is restored as the greatest detective on the planet in solving the murders by a killer, killing on holidays only.
- Holiday killer on the loose (Published: January 2010)
- Joy Division (Closer… to finality?) (Published: September 2009)
- The adoption of Agile: TALC vs. Hype Cycle (Published: September 2009)
- Een schitterend gebrek aan realiteit (Published: January 2009)
- Fixed Price bids. An open invitation to bribe, cajole, lie and cheat. (Published: October 2012)
Lots of staying power!
My blog’s being read in 142 countries!
Most visitors came from The United States. Belgium & Netherlands were not far behind.