- Old skool thinking of people as ‘replaceable pieces of machinery’.
- Dead hierarchy (chop it of to make your tree breathe again).
- The invaluable waste and trash piled up at the end of a sequential process.
- The mighty power of teams to unhide, be responsible and deliver.
- Ways to combine fun, satisfaction, discipline and results.
(maybe I should expose myself finally as being all about Scrum, Scrum as designed and intended, throw my tracking and other models into the wide, wide world and be known)