Thanks to the hard work of Vasili Shymanski and Khoa Doan, the international versions of the Scrum Glossary and the Scrum Values have been expanded with Belarusian and Vietnamese.
Download your PDF of the Scrum Glossary, your PDF of the Scrum Values and your poster of the international Scrum Values. Share and use them as you see fit.
The descriptions are now available in more than 20 different languages. I am extremely grateful for all the volunteers that worked hard to make this happen and created these gifts.
- Arabic: Rasheed Raya
- Belarusian: Vasili Shymanski
- Chinese (simp/trad): Lana Sun, Wei Lun Teh, Chee-Hong Hsia
- Danish: Rasmus Kaae, Mikkel Toudal Kristiansen
- Dutch, English: Gunther Verheyen
- Filipino: Shirley Santiago, Warren Yu
- French: Fabio Panzavolta, Mohamed Gargouri
- German: Uwe Schirmer, Peter Götz, Dominik Maximini
- Greek: Thodoris Bais, Nikolas Friligkos
- Hindi: Punit Doshi, Hiren Doshi
- Italian: Michael F. Forni
- Persian: Mehdi Hoseini
- Polish: Paweł Feliński, Krystian Kaczor
- Portuguese: Leonardo Bittencourt
- Russian: Konstantin Razumovsky
- Spanish: Alex Ballarin, Pablo Bernardo
- Turkish: ilkay Polat, Lemi Orhan Ergin
- Ukrainian: Andrii Glushchenko
- Vietnamese: Khoa Doan