In May 2013 I described how there is value in the Scrum Values. I included that text in my book “Scrum – A Pocket Guide” that was published in November 2013. Early in 2018 I updated my description slightly to be included in a revision of my book that I anticipate. A group of Scrum enthusiasts subsequently translated that updated version to different languages.
The first edition of the international versions of the Scrum Values is now available as a free download (PDF): The Scrum Values (International versions) -June 2018.
Share my gratitude that following people spent quite some of their valuable time on this initiative to make these translations available for you:
- Chinese (simp/trad): Lana Sun, Wei Lun Teh, Chee-Hong Hsia
- French: Fabio Panzavolta, Mohamed Gargouri
- German: Uwe Schirmer, Peter Götz, Dominik Maximini
- Italian: Michael F. Forni
- Portuguese: Leonardo Bittencourt
- Russian: Konstantin Razumovsky
- Turkish: Ilkay Polat, Lemi Orhan Ergin
In the document you will also find my Dutch translation. The updated English version is available via the separate section on my website.
All feedback is welcome. Downloading and sharing of the PDFs is equally encouraged.
Independent Scrum Caretaker