By the end of 2017 I updated the Scrum Glossary of my book “Scrum – A Pocket Guide” (2013). A group of Scrum enthusiasts subsequently translated that updated version to different languages. A first release of those international versions was done in March 2018.
The new, April 2018, release of the international versions is now available, as a free download (PDF): Scrum Glossary (International versions) -April 2018
- Four new languages were added: Filipino-Tagalog, French, Indian-Hindi, Turkish.
- The definition for “Definition of Done” was rephrased.
- A definition for “Product” was added.
Share my gratitude that following people spent quite some of their valuable time on this initiative to make these translations available for you:
- Chinese (simp/trad): Lana Sun, Wei Lun Teh, Chee-Hong Hsia
- Danish: Rasmus Kaae
- Filipino: Shirley Santiago, Warren Yu
- French: Fabio Panzavolta, Mohamed Gargouri
- German: Uwe Schirmer, Peter Götz, Dominik Maximini
- Hindi: Punit Doshi, Hiren Doshi
- Italian: Michael F. Forni
- Polish: Paweł Feliński
- Portuguese: Leonardo Bittencourt
- Russian: Konstantin Razumovsky
- Spanish: Alex Ballarin
- Turkish: Ilkay Polat, Lemi Orhan Ergin
In the document you will also find my Dutch translation. I maintain the base English version on the Scrum Glossary section of my website.
All feedback is welcome. Sharing of the PDF is equally encouraged.