Blog Statistics (country views)

On Valentine’s Day of 2008 I started my blog “Ullizee.wordpress.com” with a first blog post. The URL still exists but is now redirected to “guntherverheyen.com”.

Since that day I have created 457 posts. The past years I blogged primarily about Scrum, and rather occasionally still about my love for books, music and my family.

I am mostly amazed by the global reach of my musings. The statistics show that my blog was visited by people from 182 countries. The top 10 countries (5,5%) account for 75% of all traffic.

Another 20% of all traffic is by visitors from an additional 30 countries (16,5%). So, 95% of all traffic on my site is generated by visitors from 40 countries, i.e. 22% of all countries. That leaves 142 countries, 78% of all countries, accounting for the remaining 5% of traffic.

Hereby a huge thanks and a big hug to my international readers, followers, likers, sharers. You mean the world to me.

Love
Gunther.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s