I recently had some great conversations with Vasco Duarte about Scrum, Scrum Masters and Scrum Master challenges. In the week of 17-21 April 2017 they were broadcasted as daily Scrum Master podcasts.
Click the links below to listen to them again.
- #1, Monday: “Be out there with the teams and learn (on my journey of Scrum and my drive to work with people and teams).”
- #2, Tuesday: “Humanizing the workplace with Scrum (on the potential of Scrum to not only create better products but also a better workplace).”
- #3, Wednesday: “Scrum Masters are there for the organisation too (A warm call to not limit the role of the Scrum Master to the team).”
- #4, Thursday: “Enable agility at the organizational level (Success is reflected in the shift to left hand side of the Agile Manifesto).”
- #5, Friday: “Facilitate the system, not the mechanics (on the role of ‘imagination’ to better employ Scrum).”
Vasco also recorded a bonus session, in which he invited me to share the ideas consolidated in “re-vers-ify”, or how re-imagining your Scrum can re-vers-ify your organisation. This bonus session has been broadcasted on 21 May 2017.