I recently had some great conversations with Vasco Duarte about Scrum, Scrum Masters and Scrum Master challenges. In the week of 17-21 April 2017 they were broadcasted as daily Scrum Master podcasts.
Click the links below to listen to them again.
- #1, Monday: “Be out there with the teams and learn (on my journey of Scrum and my drive to work with people and teams).”
- #2, Tuesday: “Humanizing the workplace with Scrum (on the potential of Scrum to not only create better products but also a better workplace).”
- #3, Wednesday: “Scrum Masters are there for the organisation too (A warm call to not limit the role of the Scrum Master to the team).”
- #4, Thursday: “Enable agility at the organizational level (Success is reflected in the shift to left hand side of the Agile Manifesto).”
- #5, Friday: “Facilitate the system, not the mechanics (on the role of ‘imagination’ to better employ Scrum).”
Vasco also recorded a bonus session, in which he invited me to share the ideas consolidated in “re-vers-ify”, or how re-imagining your Scrum can re-vers-ify your organisation. This bonus session has been broadcasted on 21 May 2017.
Find all Scrum Master Toolbox podcasts at http://scrum-master-toolbox.org or subscribe via iTunes.
1 thought on “Conversations with Vasco Duarte (available as daily Scrum Master podcasts)”
Ik luister al ruime tijd naar de scrum master podcast door Vasco Duarte… heel tof om te horen dat er meer Belgen geïnterviewd worden :-) Yves Hanoulle ook al een keer.