- It started in 2003 with eXtreme Programming
- In 2004 I started using Scrum and certified as a ScrumMaster
- I’ve always applied personal practices for fixed timeframe projects
- To prepare projects I use a Product Backlog Estimation model
- I track development with my Product Backlog Tracking model
I have started distributing my documentation on it, beginning with my overall presentation: My.Fragility – The Essential Scrum and beyond (handouts) (4 MB).
- an introduction on the general position, maturity and adoption of Agile as a software development method
- a focus on the process of Scrum
- the specific elements (and additions) of My.Fragility
- addenda on eXtreme Programming, references and the roots of Agile
Find all my notes on my framework under the tag my.fragility.
Or stay really tuned via RSS http://en.wordpress.com/tag/my-fragility/feed/