Pablo Zarate made a clear statement. Capo wrote about it. I’m getting bored with it. And here’s 25 reasons not to love it:
I don’t agree on every single reason, but certainly on a majority.
So let’s be trendy (for once) and:
- Get rid of unused friends
- Keep professional contacts at LinkedIn
- Don’t accept silly requests or things getting thrown
- Bluntly… defriend (I will start with people that don’t even respond to a personal e-card for their birthday. I just hate that!)
Okay, maybe my virtual network will look as friendless as my real life network :-(. But I will surely feel relieved and de-stressed :-).
Let’s use it pragmatically to keep informed of:
- Real messages of real friends
- Real friends’ birthdays
- Events of bands/groups/subjects of interest
- Worthwhile causes
1 thought on “Loving Facebook, Hating Facebook”
Great post and totally agree.