A big thanks to the WordPress.com stats helper monkeys for preparing a 2013 annual report for my U L L I Z E E blog.
These are the posts that got the most views in 2013:
- Scrum: Framework, not methodology (March 2013)
- Ways to play Scrum (January 2013)
- Moving to the home of Scrum (April 2013)
- The Value of the Product Backlog (March 2013)
- Measuring Success, Measuring Value (November 2013)
My blog blog was viewed about 28,000 times in 2013 and has quite a global reach, with:
- Netherlands, closely followed by Belgium and the US.
- Germany and France, closely followed by the United Kingdom.
- Rest of the world.