The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2011 annual report for my blog.
In 2011, I created 41 new posts, growing the total archive to 294 posts. 104 Pictures were uploaded; that’s about 2 pictures per week. The busiest day of the year was January 31st with 259 views. The most popular post that day was Brief aan mijn psycholoog (levensbeschouwing).
These are the top 5 posts that got the most views in 2011:
- Joy Division (Closer… to finality?) – September 2009
- The adoption of Agile: TALC vs. Hype Cycle – September 2009
- Een schitterend gebrek aan realiteit – January 2009
- Playmobil Funpark was inderdaad wel fun – June 2009
- Of butterflies and cages – October 2009
Most visitors came from Belgium. Netherlands & The United States were not far behind.
Dear reader, thank you for reading my words. I hope they’ve proven worthwhile. I will be here for another while; hoping for the same from you. In the meanwhile, MY BEST WISHES for 2012.