Professional Scrum Product Owner is the cutting-edge course about organizing product ownership with Scrum in the most effective way. It explores the worldwide challenge that many Scrum implementations run into, i.e. how business people and product managers should engage in an environment of Scrum and in collaborating with a Product Owner and Scrum Teams. It is the class for awesome Product Owners and for anyone responsible for or involved in optimizing the value that products and services maintained with Scrum deliver.
Professional Scrum Product Owner is a 2-day interactive class that covers the role and accountability of a Product Owner within the organization (as an Agile product manager) and on a Scrum Team. The class builds on the core expectation for Product Owners to maximize the value of the work done for a product, thereby serving customers, users and the organization.
Professional Scrum Product Owner is an interactive experience in which Gunther Verheyen, independent Scrum Caretaker and Scrum practitioner since 2003, collaboratively explores with you what embedding product ownership in the wider organization and being a great Product Owner for a Scrum Team entangle, thereby drawing on nearly two decades of practical experience. All materials used in the class are in line with the 2020 version of the Scrum Guide.
- Agile Product Management
- The Scrum framework
- Managing Product Backlog
- Value-driven development
- Dates: 24/25 February 2022 (9-17h Brussels time)
- Language: English
- Price: 1295€ + VAT (early bird discount of 200€ until the end of January 2022), which includes:
- Two attempts on the Professional Scrum Product Owner level I assessment (“PSPO I”). The total value is 2 x 200$.
- The official course materials.
- A signed copy of “Scrum – A Pocket Guide,” the acclaimed book by the class facilitator, Gunther Verheyen.
Your Class Facilitator
Gunther calls himself an independent Scrum Caretaker on a journey of humanizing the workplace with Scrum.
He started practicing Scrum in 2003, has worked with diverse teams and organizations, was the partner of Ken Schwaber (co-creator of Scrum) at Scrum.org and has authored the acclaimed books “Scrum – A Pocket Guide” and “97 Things Every Scrum Practitioner Should Know”. The Scrum services that he offers (training, coaching and consulting) build on his accumulated experiences. Ullizee-Inc is his company and business vehicle to deliver value to anyone seeking help with Scrum.
What to expect in an online setting?
Gunther offers an online, yet highly interactive experience that is very much case-driven with plenty of room for interaction and conversation. Gunther keeps his classes as low-tech as possible:
- We will connect on Zoom and use Zoom break-out rooms for discussions in smaller teams.
- We will use Google Jamboard in a virtual team space on Google drive.
- Gunther will occasionally use PowerPoint and a flip chart.
Check out the reviews of Gunther on TrustPilot.