The Professional Scrum Master II class is the cutting-edge course to deepen your understanding of the accountability of the Scrum Master as intended and designed in the Scrum framework. It is the class for awesome Scrum Masters and for anyone aspiring to grasp the nature and implementation of servant-leadership.
A professional Scrum Master offers various ‘services’ to the peer roles within the Scrum Team (team of Developers, Product Owner) and to the organization (anyone beyond the Scrum Team who wants to know more about Scrum). The Professional Scrum Master II class introduces not just the type of services that are offered by a professional Scrum Master, but also tools and approaches to deliver these different services. The Professional Scrum Master II class thus goes to the essence of the role of Scrum Master in the sense of being accountable to support and facilitate an eco-system with a focus on product delivery with Scrum, and to work, coach and facilitate people, teams and the wider organization.
The Professional Scrum Master II class is an interactive experience in which Gunther Verheyen, independent Scrum Caretaker and Scrum practitioner since 2003, collaboratively explores with you what mastering the Scrum Master role entangles, thereby drawing on nearly two decades of practical experience. All materials used in the class are in line with the 2020 version of the Scrum Guide.
- The Scrum Master
- Services to the Scrum Team
- Services to the Product Owner
- Services to the organization
- Dates: 2/3 March 2023 (9-16.30h CET)
- Language: English
- Price: 1395 € (+ VAT if applicable). Including in this price are:
- Two attempts on the Professional Scrum Master level II assessment (“PSM II”). The total value is 2 x 250 $.
- A 200 $ discount on the Professional Scrum Master level III assessment (“PSM III”). The standard price of the PSM III assessment is 500 $.
- The official course materials.
- A signed copy of “Scrum – A Pocket Guide,” the acclaimed book by the class facilitator, Gunther Verheyen.
Your workshop facilitator
Gunther calls himself an independent Scrum Caretaker on a journey of humanizing the workplace with Scrum. He started practicing Scrum in 2003, has partnered with Ken Schwaber (co-creator of Scrum) and has worked with many teams and organizations in diverse domains. The Scrum services that he offers (training, coaching, consulting and speaking) build on these accumulated experiences. Ullizee-Inc is his business vehicle. Gunther is the author of the acclaimed book “Scrum – A Pocket Guide” and editor of the book “97 Things Every Scrum Practitioner Should Know”.
Check out the reviews of Gunther and Ullizee-Inc on TrustPilot.
What to expect in an online setting?
Our online workshops and classes are very much case-driven with plenty of room for interaction and conversation. We keep them as low-tech as possible:
- We will connect on Zoom and use Zoom break-out rooms for discussions in smaller teams.
- We will use Google Jamboard in a virtual team space on Google drive.
- The workshop facilitator might occasionally use a PowerPoint slide deck and a physical flip chart.