Professional Scrum Master is the cutting-edge course to deepen your understanding of the Scrum framework and the role of the Scrum Master in it. It is the class for effective Scrum Masters and anyone responsible for an effective introduction of the Scrum framework.
The Professional Scrum Master class introduces the principles and (empirical) process theory underpinning the Scrum framework. These are foundational insights upon which the rules and roles of Scrum are explored and discussed. The focus on the Scrum Master role includes advanced thinking tools for servant-leadership and behavioral shifts, working with people and teams, coaching and facilitation, and scaling Scrum.
Scrum.org selects only the most qualified instructors to deliver this course and maintains the defined curriculum and materials to assure consistency and quality for students worldwide.
- Scrum theory and first principles
- The Scrum framework: roles, rules and artefacts
- Product Delivery with Scrum
- Working with people and teams
- The Scrum Master
- Dates: 5-8 October 2020 (1.30-17h CET)
- Language: English
- Price: 1195€ + VAT
- Price includes:
- Two attempts on the Professional Scrum Master level I assessment (“PSM I”). The total value is 2 x 150$.
- A 100$ discount on the Professional Scrum Master level II assessment (“PSM II”).
- The official course materials.
- A signed copy of “Scrum – A Pocket Guide,” the acclaimed book by the trainer, Gunther Verheyen.
What to expect?
Our online classes are very much case-driven with plenty of room for interaction and conversation. We keep them as low-tech as possible:
- We will connect on Zoom and use Zoom breakout rooms for discussions in smaller teams.
- We will use Google Jamboard in a virtual team space on Google drive.
- The trainer will occasionally use PowerPoint and a flip chart.
- After the class the full slide deck and pictures from the flip charts will be shared via the Google Drive.