In May 2013 I described how there is value in the Scrum Values. I included that text in my book “Scrum – A Pocket Guide” that was published in November 2013. Early in 2018 I updated my description slightly to be included in a revision of my book that I anticipate. A group of Scrum enthusiasts subsequently translated that updated version to different languages.
The new, September 2018, release of the international versions of the Scrum Values is now available, as a free download (PDF): The Scrum Values (international versions) -September 2018 (R2).
In this update four new languages were added: Filipino-Tagalog, Indian-Hindi, Polish, and Spanish.
Share my gratitude that following people spent quite some of their valuable time on this initiative to make these translations available for you:
- Chinese (simp/trad): Lana Sun, Wei Lun Teh, Chee-Hong Hsia.
- Filipino: Shirley Santiago, Warren Yu.
- French: Fabio Panzavolta, Mohamed Gargouri.
- German: Uwe Schirmer, Peter Götz, Dominik Maximini.
- Hindi: Punit Doshi, Hiren Doshi, Nagesh Sharma.
- Italian: Michael F. Forni.
- Persian: Mehdi Hoseini.
- Polish: Krystian Kaczor.
- Portuguese: Leonardo Bittencourt.
- Russian: Konstantin Razumovsky.
- Spanish: Pablo Bernardo.
- Turkish: ilkay Polat, Lemi Orhan Ergin.
In the document you will also find my Dutch translation. I maintain the base English version on the Scrum Values section of my website.
All feedback is welcome. Sharing of the PDF is equally encouraged.